|Choctaw Baptist Church
(THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE)
"Where there is no vision, the people perish...."
Pastor: Bob Williams (Idabel, Starting Church)
Thought for the Week:
"So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son
of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him,
Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him,
Feed my lambs."
God does not demand we serve Him, but He does ask that we
"feed" his lambs with the Word. Life isn't easy, but if we rely on
God to lead us and guides us, He will. Are you "feeding the
New Year's Resolution #1:
I will live for God.
New Year's Resolution #2:
If no one else does...I STILL WILL!!
|"The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He
will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in his love, He will joy
over thee with singing."
|HOME EVENTS FROM OUR BULLETIN SINGING SCHEDULE CONTACT US
ARE YOU 100% SURE? ¿ES USTED 100% SEGURISIMO? WHAT WE BELIEVE
New Year Funnies
1. What did the friends say to each other at midnight on New
Year's Eve? "I haven't seen you since last year."
2. What's a cow's favorite holiday? Moo Year's Eve
3. Why do birds fly south for New Year's Eve? It's too far to walk
4. Why did the girl sprinkle sugar on her pillow on New Year's
Eve? She wanted to start the year with sweet dreams.
5. Who gets the most excited about the New Year's Even
countdown? Calendar companies
6. What do snowmen like to do on New Year's Eve? Chill out
7. Why should you put your new calendar in the freezer?
To start off the new year in a cool way
8. Which moves faster on New Year's Eve...heat or cold?
Heat. It's easy to catch a cold